Thursday, June 28, 2007

Wie posts 82 at U.S. Women's Open!

Michelle Wie was in good company at the U.S. Women's Open, but in the worst way.
In a rugged start to the biggest event in women's golf, the 17-year-old from Hawaii continued her free fall Thursday by hitting only four fairways and matching her highest score ever in this championship with an 82.


"I know I'm a better player than this," Wie said.

How awful is Michelle Wie, she has never won a professional golf tournament and always gets the most attention, Karrie Webb who is a 7 time major champion shot even worse with a 83 and she was noted after Wie. Please tell me when people are going to get off the Wie train and realize that Women's golf just isn't exciting. I think Michelle needs to go back to school practice up a little bit and find a boyfriend, go to prom, do things teenage girls do and then when she plays a little more in college then she can join the big dogs. But I cant hate to much cause she makes more than me and shes horrible at what she does.

No comments: